The Horror Week

eherm
the exam is coming soon
but I'm still online here
damn it...
why we must hav this suffer stuff?
where's our childhood gone? xD

I'm just wish tat my history and add maths paper will be pass this time..
since i step in the form 4's study life
my add maths and history paper was failed *oh my gosh!*
but I really not ready yet for my exam preparation
I still keep online... play... go out... sleep..
and finally my time is not enough for the revision
all of my friends are starting for their test
but i'm actually not in mood of study
*gosh! wat i'm doin!*

Anyway, i can't continue this
I must stop myself being too far away from my homework =.=
If i failed my test again this time........
I can't imagine what will be happen to me

By the way
I'm planning to look for some part time job due to the final year's vacation is coming by the exam
I have to earn money to buy a lot of thing which I want
such like camera... handphone.... and those stuff...
I'm new starring of the singapore movie 《錢不夠用》 xD
but of course, I need to care of my study 1st. =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment