PA system

i still remember
when i'm still sleeping in the class
my physic and PA's teacher came
and what?
of course go for the PA and no need to listen the non-sense from teacher la~!

actually i have long timedidn't get in the PA room
but when i arrived the hall
those guys are already set up all stuff
thanks god.
I'm just doing nothing at there

I feel like school is crazy
because they are helding a rehearsal for the graduation of Form 5 and Upper 6's student!
wow
feel like so weird

but anyway
i still feel little dull when i know that we'll separate with those friend
jz wish them can get themselves a whole new life XD

this is my first time to write my blog in English
and i knew that
my English is bad xDD

3 comments:

BK said...

嗯~不错~
玩的开心就好...

ck-o said...

ponteng la~~~~

心寧 said...

BK:呵呵……我看是臺下的比較開心
咖喱雞:ponteng是我的本色。難道你還不知道當年演活《逃學威龍》這套戲的人就是我? o.0

Post a Comment