Sick

I lost my sleep again
last night
and I lying on the bed till around 3a.m. thn only fell asleep
GOSH
I can't imagine and dunno how to describe my feeling
let's think, if u lying on the bed, and think of a lot of thing but u still can't asleep............. =.=

I woke up at 6 a.m.
by the knock again
and when I check my phone
I realize that my phone's clock alarm had rang twice
OMG!
It seems like my biological clock had totally messed up
After that, I felt so dizziness
when History period time
i took a nap
Unfortunately
the damn teacher found that I slept
and he asked me to stand up *malu..*
luckily.... the bell rang at the couple of minutes.... xD

As for now, i had a bad cold and flu
and the snot keep flowing out from my nose with non-stop 1....
OH MY GOODNESS!

I HATE SICKNESS!

3 comments:

ck-o said...

彼此彼此

John Phua said...

go watching movie until u feel tired if u cant get sleep...
but sometime when u watching movies,u will realize that u are getting more conciousness and happy...

心寧 said...

john: well, I don't have any TV in my room...

Post a Comment