watever

I'm woke up by the knock
but i'm still lying on the bed
feel so lazy to go to school
but i know tat if i tell my dad that i want to continue my sleep and reject to school,
i'm definitely beaten

actually I can stay at home without go school today
As the PMR exam started,
many of teacher will absence of our class
so it's such a bored day at school on this week.
But due to wat our chemist techer said,
"If u all miss my class on this thursday, I'll minus your final exam's score" damn it..
So, I must to be a good student and attend for the suck's lesson.

Anyway, i feel so regret for the decision i made
the total number of student who come to school is not more than 15
the class is more quiet than before
there's just 2~3 out of 10 teacher come to taught us in the whole day
thanks god
I hav a totally bored day at school
cause u had a bad day.. taking one down.. sing a sad song just turn it around... xD

when the chemist teacher come
actually we go to the laboratory to meet her
and you know what?
she said nothing there and just let us do 2 of hyper simple experiment! swt.. =.=
the experiment which we done is the neutralisation of acid and alkali solution as well as observer the colour of the insoluble salt we had made.
well, all i wish is just stop this stupid stuff
and go back to sleep
as my experience, physic's experiment is more interest than this
but to be honest, sometimes the chemist's experiment is quite fun too xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment