Happy Sunday?


8/11/2009

I woke up around 10 a.m.
but still can't used up with the morning
although these days I've been woke up very very earlier time to take revision for my exam
but I still wish to lying on the bed without any trouble or upset mood
Just peaceful
but unfortunately, I failed
there's no absolute in this world
as I can't live in my own world with wat i wish or wat i want

anyway, I have a date today
maybe i should said, I have a date with Jesus?

after having my breakfast (ba gua ro ti.. xD)
actually I dunno what else I can do
As I expect will out on 1 p.m. , I still gt 3 hours more
So what should I do?
I dunno. lolx

anyway, I still surf net... lying on the bed..eating..watch tv.... bla bla bla
It's almost 11 a.m.
fine
let's bathe
I still confuse that should I go cut my hair.
since my hair is too long and it's hard to be styled up
but i still go cut hair afterward

When 1.30 p.m.
thanks to god, finally i can arrived the church without late
after register, I be my friend's exclusive hairdresser
lol... they all say that I such like so pro. XD

the banquet that we'll attended this time named " Heaven Banquet " and it's held at Flamingo Hotel's grand ballroom
walao
I guess this hotel at least gt 4 stars la~~~ XD
the most luxury hotel i had went before is just Nikko Hotel
but i never expected that I'll go to a high class hotel again. XD

anyway, we departed around 2 p.m.
and arrived there within half hour i think

there's such in full of people.
We are hard to move, even hard to stand
but finally we are success to get in the ballroom
luckily the ballroom is really "grand" xD
















*we are sitting on the floor, jz because we are boy*


*the stage*


*PA group*


*know who is the fat guy? He is astro 新秀大賽評審 as well famous music producer!*



*dance~! yeah~!*

They Hav so many great show and so performance!
for instance dance.. musical... video clip... and etc
all of them is made from different location's church
and those show is so successful!
Unbelievable!
and i so curious, as we hav so many brilliant technician, actors, dancers, but why our malaysia's movie so still like *dut*? XD

the overseas's church member came also to flamingo hotel
such like from taiwan, china, england, philipine, singapore, indonesia, korea
and we hav more than 1000 atttendance!

but I feel very hungry
as far i didn't have my lunch today =.=

the banquet is ended up on 6.30 p.m
we are waiting for the bus to fetch us bak kapital =.=
and that's all my sunday
Happy?
dunno lar.... xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment